Job ID 887
Huidige niveau Student
Ervaring < 1 Jaar1-2 jaar
Covers 3 departments:
- Reservations (Individual & Groups) & Revenue
- Front Office (Day & Night)
- Housekeeping management
The trainee participates to the daily operations of the Reservations Department.
He will be in charge of:
- Handle requests & reservations
- Reservations by telephone, email and fax
- Recording into Opera system
- Review the arrivals of the day
- Prepare VIP list for the next day
- Deal with requests to make the stay of the guest more comfortable
- Learn the procedures of checking in and out of groups and individual guests
- Procedures of reservations, credit policies, VIP cashier and security
- Advance booking
- Participate in administrative routines
- Telephone skills
- After the introductory training program, the trainee should work as any other new Front Office Clerk
- Guest Relation
- Assist in all aspects of daily housekeeping operations.
- First 10 days : learning of cleaning room, bathroom & standards
- Opening of the day & distributing tasks to room attendants
- Closing of the day
- Room Supervision & check
period is for at least 4 months and could be discussed.
- Remuneration / allowance is only for students of non-Belgium schools/education.
- Or accommodation or 400 euros per month
- Dynamic and results-oriented person
- Convince the leadership skills
- To further develop the capacity and effectiveness of Rooms Division
- To be highly concentrated
- To have a strategic vision and an understanding of the hotel business in general
- probably previous experience
- Medium in french, Dutch would be an asset
We will respond within 24 hours! Please check your inbox and spam box.
Add us as save sender to increase communications between one another!