Job ID 2167
Huidige niveau Student
Ervaring < 1 Jaar1-2 jaar
Duty Trainee / Intern needed at the Park INN in Brussel
You will have the chance to get experience in several departments. You will have some permanent tasks, but you will also learn how you can help out other departments if necessary.
In front office:
– Manage the VIP set up Rooms.
– Be present in the lobby.
– Act for an effective one touch service on customers’ requests. –
Help checking in the guests when it is busy.
– Help the guests out by answering all of their questions.
– Answer the phone if necessary.
– Control and Supervise Rooms. (Housekeeping & Technical aspects)
– Close housekeeping.
– Manage and answer to guest requests.
– Manage Lost & Found.
Just if necessary :
– Take orders and help serving when it is busy.
– Bring room service.
– Set up meeting rooms.
– Set up tables for breakfast.
Duur: minimaal 3 maanden
- Maaltijd tijdens je shift
- Stagevergoeding: alleen voor niet-Belgische studenten
- Dynamic person with very good social and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, innovative individual with natural YIC attitude
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Good organizer, team worker and leader
- Self-motivated, attentive to detail and a “getting things done” person
- Degree or diploma holder in hotel, catering or hospitality management desired
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are an advantage
- Only EU citizens are allowed for internship in Belgium
- Applicant should be a student and be able to provide the hotel with a placement convention (placement contract)
- free assistance from Worldwidetraineeships or Sterrenstages
We will respond within 24 hours! Please check your inbox and spam box.
To successfully receive further communications regarding your submission, please add email@example.com to your address/contacts