Job ID 2001
Huidige niveau Student
Ervaring < 1 Jaar1-2 jaar
PR stage in Dublin
While the daily activities of the student will vary from day to day, in the main, the activities will include:
- Assisting the marketing/ events with event specific tasks including database management, writing documents, developing creative communications ideas, quality control on all printed electronic materials used and networking with other businesses in Temple Bar. Assisting in online marketing and pr campaigns.
- The student, from time to time, will also be expected to assist with general administration duties such as answering the telephone, filing, faxing, photocopying etc
- Working closely with the director of communications on the Temple Bar TradFest – Dublin’s Biggest festival of Irish Music and Culture, the event will take place in January. Prior to and during the festival interns will experience running a large festival (over 200 events, 2 outdoor stages, etc) on many different levels – marketing, event management, programming, artists liaison etc – this may include pre promotion at foreign and domestic events, launches etc – interns are integrated into the creative and planning process of the festival and each intern is given individual responsibilities that they can take ownership of such a programming and managing an outdoor stage.
- Working on other events that is organized by the company
- Working on our social media strategy through facebook, twitter, blogging, and our two portal websites
- Assisting in member specific events – workshops etc
- starting period: September
- Duration: 6 to 12 months. ( to be discussed)
- Period is always between september en April