Job ID 2169
Huidige niveau Student
Ervaring 1-2 jaar
WELCOME TO THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL, BRUSSELS
THE BEST PLACE TO SAY: YES! TO A BRILLIANT NEW CAREER!
If you are passionate about hospitality, you could enjoy a fantastic future with Rezidor: As part of our dynamic, fast expanding family, we will nurture and develop your exceptional abilities – taking you on an exciting career path.
Internship as Food & Drinks Manager Assistant
You will assist the F & D Manager in the department’s daily tasks.
Your tasks will involve:
- Assisting in the taking, accounting and processing of inventory information and ensuring accounting records are accurate each month, using the Micros Fidelio Materials Control software.
- Checking the consumption of beverages, the F & D costs and prices, and making a presentation of results every month.
- Checking if all F & D department respect the standards.
- Facilitating communication within the department, within the hotel and with third parties contacting the hotel.
- Verzekeringen van de reservering voor groepen bij de Atrium, met behulp van de Opera Software.
- Being in charge of many Management F & D projects.
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels
The unique Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels welcomes guests with its impressive Art Deco façade and delivers true hospitality.
From this hotel’s convenient location in the heart of the city and only 14km from the airport, guests can explore the vibrant Belgian capital.
281 stylish guest rooms and suites in four innovative styles are complemented by delicious on-site dining options and modern fitness facilities to ensure a relaxing stay.
The hotel hosts up to 420 guests for impressive meetings and events in the city center of Brussels.
For business, for leisure, for pleasure – or a combination of all three – to enjoy an unforgettable stay at this great Brussels landmark. Discover Blu. A place for you.
Duur: minimaal 5 maanden
- Maaltijd tijdens je dienst
- Stagevergoeding: alleen voor niet-Belgische studenten
- Good organization and multi-tasking
- Team-working skills
- Skills in forecasting, budgeting and analysis of variances
- Proficiency in English (Dutch is an asset)
- Passion for Food and Beverage
- Have a genuine “Yes I Can!” Attitude
- Be enrolled in a school / university and provide an internship agreement
We will respond within 24 hours! Please check your inbox and spam box.
To successfully receive further communications regarding your submission, please add email@example.com to your address/contacts