Job ID 2157
Huidige niveau Student
Ervaring < 1 Jaar1-2 jaar
Front Office stage in Brussel, Belgie
THE BEST PLACE TO SAY: YES! TO A BRILLIANT NEW CAREER!
Nothing is a problem, everything is an opportunity in our quest for 100% happy guest satisfaction. If you say Yes I Can!SM here at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels, we’re looking for problem solvers just like you!
At Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Are you a natural communicator with active listening skills, attuned to guests needs? You are the welcome, where a smile and positivity goes a long way to making every moment matter.
If you can inspire and develop your team to be the best that they can be, you will create a loyal following. Can you handle the pace and keep your team checked in at the same time?
Your tasks will involve:
- Learn the procedures of checking in and out of groups and individual guests
- Procedures of reservations, credit policies, VIP cashier and security
- Handle guest requests and complaints in a friendly, efficient and professional way
- Participate in administrative routines
- Guest Relations
- After the introductory training program, the trainee should work as any other new Front Office Clerk
Minimaal 4 maanden
- Maaltijd tijdens shift
- Stagevergoeding: alleen voor niet-Belgische studenten
- Customer oriented and friendly
- Team player
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Good organization and office handling skills
- Good communication and social skills
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language
- Be enrolled in a school/university and provide an internship agreement
- European students only ( http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/work/work-abroad/work-permits/index_en.htm )
In order to successfully receive further communications regarding your submission, please adjust any email/spam filters to allow delivery from the sterrenstages.nl domain!