Job ID 2160
Huidige niveau Student
Ervaring < 1 Jaar1-2 jaar
Jouw stage Cost Control in Brussel
WELCOME TO THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL, BRUSSELS
THE BEST PLACE TO SAY: YES! TO A BRILLIANT NEW CAREER!
If you’re passionate about hospitality, you could enjoy a fantastic future with Rezidor: as part of our dynamic, rapidly expanding family, we will nurture and develop your exceptional abilities – taking you on an exciting career path.
Internship in the COST CONTROL & STORES DEPARTMENT
You will assist the store keeper /Cost Controller in ensuring all incoming goods are properly ordered, delivered and in optimal condition to be used within the hotel’s departments.
Your tasks will involve:
- Assisting in the taking, accounting and processing of inventory information and ensuring accounting records are accurate.
- Assisting in the department’s Cost Control activities.
- Providing efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble-free and proactive service to customers, hence maximizing guest satisfaction
- Performing all activities in ways that are consistent with the Responsible Business principles of operation.
- Ensuring departmental guidelines, the departmental business plan and the Radisson Blu corporate guidelines and service concepts are followed within the department.
Minimaal 5 maanden
- Maaltijd tijdens shift
- Stagevergoeding: alleen voor niet-Belgische studenten
- Good organization and communication skills
- Friendly and customer oriented
- Team-working skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Passion for Food and Beverage
- Have a genuine “Yes I Can!” attitude
- Be enrolled in a school/university and provide an internship agreement
In order to successfully receive further communications regarding your submission, please adjust any email/spam filters to allow delivery from the sterrenstages.nl domain!